CREATION AND NAME
An Association (NGO) is hereby setup amongst the undersigned persons and who will subsequently become the members thereof.
The above mentioned Association shall be called OROKO CULTURAL ASSOCIATION
NGO abbreviated as OCA NGO. Oroko Berlin-Brandenburge.V.
The fiscal year shall be January I to December 31 each year.
• Solidarity between members
• Projecting Oroko Culture by organising cultural activities such as national conventions, bazaars etc.
• Providing Developmental Aid to the Oroko tribe through funds, material etc acquired from free will donors and other charity organisations.
Unity Peace and Progress
Oroko, English, German
The OCA Berlin Brandenburg e.V is a non political, non religeous and non profit making owing its allegiance to the motto as well as the promotion and exposition of the Oroko culture.
MEMBERSHIP, RIGHTS, OBLIGATIONS AND TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
- lt is open to all Sons and daughters ofthe Oroko in Berlin / Brandenburg and only those married to an Oroko.
- Must be approved by the members in a general meeting.
- Must be of good repute
- Must accept the concept and vision of the organisation.
- Must display some amount of flexibility and alacrity at anytime the organisation may be called to task.
- Must be ready to meet up with such financial commitments as may be decided by the board and/or general assembly.
- The said person must be at least 18 years of age.
- A member is consîdered active only after three months of registration.